- He can hold his head up just a little bit longer when in tummy time (still hates it after a couple of minutes though)
- He giggles, just a little, when tickled lightly
- He sat in his Bumbo for the first time and loved it
- He met my cousin's three kids
- He was the only baby that didn't fuss and cry at baby massage class (I mean, why fuss other babies? You're the ones getting massaged!)
- He went to his first wedding and was AWESOME
- He slept 7 hrs in a row one night! He sleeps on average 5-6 hrs stretches now (pleasekeepdoingthat)
- He entertains himself when he wakes up in the morning with little coos and noises and we get smiles when we go in to get him
- He has started paying attention and focusing on the page when I read to him (though he has a limited attention span)
- He "sings" when I sing to him, making little extended singsongy noises
- He's officially in size 2 diapers, but we still have a few more size 1's to use.
- He is RADICAL and I love spending time with him
We're taking our first solo trip together this week. We're off to see cousins on the mainland! It's only for one night, but we'll miss daddy (who will probably use his time to have a night out with the boys and get some uninterrupted sleep).